The vision, mission and goals of the Fund for Women compel us to work tirelessly to promote and sustain the Fund so that we can continue to provide grants to girls and women living in Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben and Yates counties in the Southern Tier of New York every year.
We live in a community of women empowered and equipped to realize their life goals.
Our mission is to help girls and women achieve self-sufficiency and realize life goals.
The goals of the Fund for Women are:
- Enable girls and women to thrive
- Provide grants to individuals
- Provide grants to non-profit organizations with whom we partner to make a direct and important difference
- Provide grants to women in treatment for breast cancer who experience non-medical barriers to care
- Build the endowment
- Increase the number of donors across Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben and Yates counties
- Develop and implement a sustainable fundraising strategy
- Re-engage Fund for Women Founders
- Attract new individual and corporate donors at all levels
Our core values are respect, inclusiveness, community, transparency and sustainability.
We urge others to get involved and support the Fund for Women by making a donation of any size, volunteering at one of our events, and spreading the word.
Questions? Contact the Fund for Women at 607.542.7558 or email email@example.com.