The Fund for Women Events Committee has made a team for the 2018 Komen Twin Tiers Race for the Cure! The first 20 people to join our team will receive a FFW T-Shirt to wear on race day! There will be more details to come on the day-of meet-up location.
What: Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure ® Twin Tiers
When: May 20th, 2018
Where: Chemung Canal Trust Company- Baldwin, St. Elmira, NY 14901
Who: All are welcome to join! There are running and walking options.
How: Refer to the directions below
Step-by-Step Directions to Register
- Navigate to the 2018 Komen Twin Tiers Race for the Cure webpage
- Click “Register” in the top right corner of the webpage
- Click “Join A Team”
- Answer the question displayed on the page: “HAVE YOU PARTICIPATED IN RACE FOR THE CURE ® BEFORE”
- Provide your contact information
- “JOIN A TEAM” page pops up. Use the dropdown to select “Team Name”
- Enter “Fund for Women” in the search box to the right
- The Fund For Women Team should pop up as well as Katherine Craig, the Team Captain. Select the “JOIN TEAM” box to the right of Katherine’s name
- Click the “Select” button next to your participant type. It will be highlighted pink when highlighted
- Fill out the remaining questions on contact information and complete payment
- Look out for an email in the coming weeks for day-of instructions
Can’t join us on race day? DONATE instead!